A “Desktop License” is granted for desktop use, meaning installation of the Font Software on desktops, laptops or workstations that use the Font Software for making printed publications for commercial distribution; newspaper, magazines etc., for producing static graphics for screen, incl. graphics for social media, and for broad corporate use.
Version 2.0 2018
Please note that by downloading or installing any of our typefaces, you automatically agree to our (EULA).
1. For desktop use, whoever installs the fonts on their computer needs to have a license(EULA, End-user license agreement).
2. Desktop fonts allow you to install the font in your computer’s Fonts folder for use with applications that have a Fonts menu such as MS Word, Photoshop,Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects etc.
3. Desktop fonts are priced based on the number of computers where the font is installed (1 License= 5 User).
4. The purchase of a typeface(s) makes the buyer a licensed user of the typeface(s), not an owner. The desktop licence allows the user to use the typeface(s) on a desktop machine, on applications such as: logos, Tshirt, printed material, publications, editorial, images for social media and websites.
5. You may convert fonts into paths or pixels (f.e in Illustrator) and create outline artworks based upon Desktop-Fonts.
6. This fonts may not be sold.
7. This font files may not be modified or converted without written permission from Informal Type.
8. This fonts may not be redistributed, shared, repackaged or included in any online or offline archive, font collection, web site or CD-ROM.
9. Embedding this fonts in a document in a secured ‘Preview & Print’ mode is allowed, as long as the document itself is not a commercial product. You may not under any circumstances embed the licensed fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products.
10. Except for your right to use this fonts, all other rights are owned and retained by Erman Yılmaz / Informaltype.
11. Informal Type is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of this fonts.
12. Thank you for testing our fonts. We hope you enjoy them.
This is an agreement between you, the purchaser and licensee, and Informal Type (Informal Type is a brand of by informaproject). By purchasing and installing or otherwise handling the digital typeface software (hereafter fonts), you accept the terms of this agreement. If you do not accept the terms, you can not download or request or use any Informal Type fonts.
Informal Type mostly create typeface software with focus on display type. It may not fit in all settings, especially small sizes is not recomended (unless other specified).
You can make archival copies of the fonts for your own purposes, counting additionally to the amount of devices you licensed the fonts for. You shall not distribute the fonts to people outside of your organization.
“Within your organization” means usage inside your company or organization, and shall not include usage by clients or other third parties. This license allows you to use the fonts on any number of computers within your organization.
You may not modify the fonts in any case. You may not commission a third party to modify the fonts(Fontlab, Glyphs, Robofont). We do offer full customization service to all of our typefaces, from just a few glyphs to whole families. Please contact us with your request and we will send you a price quote for the job.
You must give Informal Type notice of font problems in the first 30 days after your purchase. The actual refund can only be given in the first 20 days after the purchase, and not at any time after that.
Any and all rights reserved Informal Type.
Any breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement terminates your license to use the fonts.